Your membership investment of $100/year qualifies you to receive a host
of member benefits to enhance professional development and increase business opportunities.
The collective buying power of TAF&E’s membership has allowed us to negotiate meaningful membership
benefits that will save you time and money. A sample of these savings include:
TAF&E Annual Convention & Trade Show (Held in January)
- A 10% discount on all event decorations and free consulting services from Dixie Flag Company
- Discounted registration fees on all TAF&E activities and programs
- FREE event evaluation by some of the most respected professionals in the state through TAF&E’s
Event Evaluation Program
This is the highlight event of the year for TAF&E and those who attend! Convention events include educational
workshops, trade show, talent showcases, fun and fellowship.
In addition, members can participate in these educational opportunities:
PROMOTIONS AND MARKETING
- Regional Workshops – Educational opportunities offered closer to home include day-long
discussion roundtables and/or classroom training.
- Behind-The-Scenes Tours – Hands-on learning tours with back door access to all event operations
has become a membership favorite.
- Texas Certified Fair Executive (TCFE) Program – Upon completion of the Texas Event Leadership
Program (TELP), offered in partnership with Texas A&M University’s Cooperative Extension,
professionals may earn this special designation demonstrating their commitment to professional
development and accomplishment.
All members are listed in our annual membership directory. Members also have access to a “members only” portion of the
website where they can upload and update their profile information allowing their events and/or goods and
services to be promoted on our website for public access.
Membership in TAF&E marks your organization as one with a high commitment to maintaining and
increasing the professional standards of our industry. To recognize these accomplishments, TAF&E hosts
BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS (Great for Associate Members!)
- Ray Cammack Shows Awards of Excellence in Marketing & Communication – Presented at the
Annual Convention, the marketing awards allow events and associate members to have their
marketing materials professionally judged and displayed for the benefit of idea sharing.
- Hall of Fame Lifetime Achievement Award – Induction into
the Hall of Fame marks the pinnacle of achievement in the Texas Fair and Events industry.
- TAF&E Professional and Volunteer of the Year Awards – Each year the Association recognizes
the shining stars of our industry at the Annual Convention.
As one of the largest state associations of fair and event planners in the United States, membership offers
countless opportunities for business growth. When you join you receive access to the following business building
- Your business listed in the membership directory including key contact name and information
- Listing as a Preferred Supplier (associate members only) on TAF&E’s website
- Exclusive access to members at the TAF&E Trade Show (only members are allowed to exhibit)
- Year-round access to membership updates and TAF&E staff
Timely and relevant communication through TAF&E is your link to the very latest in industry trends and
happenings. Members of TAF&E receive a quarterly newsletter, access to updates, events calendar, supplier directory and more at
, and email blasts featuring quick and efficient news on job postings, business opportunities,
legislative issues and association activities in their email inbox.
Sign me up!
TAF&E’s membership year runs from December 1 to November 30. Simply sign up today to begin receiving your TAF&E membership
benefits! You will receive a welcome packet in the mail upon receipt of your application and payment.